Hennessy tunes???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at a used 2010 with AFE intake, American Racing long tube stainless headers, Magnaflow stainless exhaust, and Hennessy 91 tunes. Couldn't find anything on Hennessy website about tunes. Any word on them?

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We re-tuned a number of Hennessey Raptors. One being a 2010 Supercharged that the customer was going to take legal action against them if they couldn't fix it so Hennessey called us. Jim Sr. our tuner happened to be in Texas and fixed the truck after loading a custom tune the customer was ecstatic! Give us a call at 732-780-0770 we would be glad to help!

JimIII

OP
OP

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That bad eh. Figured was since nothing online about their tunes that I could find. Anything else I should look for if going to see the truck?

dunnjames18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mikes 5 star is the way to go their customer service is top notch thanks to Josh who helped me out a lot! How many miles on truck?

D

Deleted member 12951

That bad eh. Figured was since nothing online about their tunes that I could find. Anything else I should look for if going to see the truck?

Everyone here if it has anything Hennessey will advise you to look elsewhere. If its ONLY the tune then you "might" be okay but I do not recall them selling the tune separately.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone here if it has anything Hennessey will advise you to look elsewhere. If its ONLY the tune then you "might" be okay but I do not recall them selling the tune separately.

Hennessey Sold an Intake & Tune package for a while. Some people were stupid enough to buy the overpriced junk they sell

Big Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take it to JDM

Most of us have made mistakes. I made a bad decision on a tune and was very unhappy. I called JDM and talked to Jim III he took my strategy code over the phone and started a tune file for my truck he assured me they could help and to bring it in and let his Dad look at it. I am soooooo glade I took it to JDM. It wasn't just a random tune from a crackerjack box. If you have any doubts about JDM Google or YouTube :
Jim D'Amore II
JDM Engineering Inc.
And get ready to be impressed. Just my .02