Hennessey VelociRaptor 600

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stanley5280

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2011 velociraptor 600 with a procharger supercharger. Does anybody know if you can do a dual tune for E-85 and 93 Octane. I'm getting the most out of my boost using 93. I am curious if that is possible and how much added HP I'm looking at. I am not looking for your Hennescrewed jokes lol

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not going to get into what you have, I'm sure you're happy with it.
There are threads with post of Raptor owners with ProCharger that say Livernois's Tune for the ProCharger is much better and safer.

Anyway, our trucks are not Flex-Fuel meaning you should not run any fuel above 10% Ethanol. Our fuel system is not designed for it!
Although we have somebody here that has run E30 for years, Wait a second @Wilson

Plus to run E85 you have to increase the fuel injector size, just a Tune will not work.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2011 velociraptor 600 with a procharger supercharger. Does anybody know if you can do a dual tune for E-85 and 93 Octane. I'm getting the most out of my boost using 93. I am curious if that is possible and how much added HP I'm looking at. I am not looking for your Hennescrewed jokes lol

e-30 has 94 octane I use it in everything, not just non-flexs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir