Headers and hp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long tube headers and supercharger ... Did anyone notice any hp gains and or losses along the way to the next gear ? I feel it's almost less off the line but screams on the highway.

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LT Headers help in the top end unlike shorties. But the main reason you'd want to run LT headers with a SC is that it reduces boost by about 1 psi which allows you to run a smaller pulley more safely, and utilizes the air more efficiently.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, initially I had always had my warranty work done at Key West Ford and they said,"Do whatever you want to your Raptor and we'll warranty anything, unless you put a tune on it". They have replaced a lot of parts even knowing I've jumped it and been on runs. Now that it's out of warranty, I'm really considering doing it.

OP
OP

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, initially I had always had my warranty work done at Key West Ford and they said,"Do whatever you want to your Raptor and we'll warranty anything, unless you put a tune on it". They have replaced a lot of parts even knowing I've jumped it and been on runs. Now that it's out of warranty, I'm really considering doing it.

Hahaha that's where my supercharger was installed I dealt with Ron and Brian