guys help me plz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oman raptor

Reaction score
hi all

i would like to order some parts for my 6.2 raptor

where can i find the best company to buy from them i have send email to JDM but still am waiting for the replay .

thanx

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would go to SDHQ Superduty HQ - Home of SDHQ Offroad Racing - Contact Us for the kooks and the afe intake. I believe SDHQ also carries tunes for the 6.2 from 5 star tuning. Raptor 6.2L So you could get all three items from them...

So far the feed back on the 5star tunes for the 6.2 are very good, and I can't say I've ever heard anything bad about SDHQ. I would give them a try.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as Pirate stated, the answer to your question is definitely SDHQ

...contact Ryan at SDHQ (top-notch customer service) and tell him the clowns at FRF.com sent ya!!!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Hey, for what it's worth, the JDM tune files that Julian (RaptorGuy21) put in his old Raptor still work great. His Sister drives his old Raptor now, she goes out to the desert about every weekend and doesn't seem to have any complaints.

Bird, Jules and I still think you may have loaded yours incorrectly or slightly disconnected the cable during the file transfer to the truck or something, cause we've gone back and forth loading the two custom tunes he had them make for him and they work as advertised.... I've seen it with my own 2 eyes through about 3 different tune file transfers in that Raptor.

So how is Julian doing..I see his new ride is not doing to well. What happen?
And how is he?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score