Good and Bad news about Billet oil pump gears

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our main supplier for Billet 6.2L oil pump gears is clearing their inventory. They are running a special that we are transferring to our customers! Right now if you buy a set of Billet 6.2L oil pump gears we are offering 10% off with Free S&H!!

However the bad news is these will be the last run of gears they make, so if your interested or thinking about a set in the future buy them now!

Call today at 732-780-0770 to place your order!

JimIII@JDM

Retail Price: $440.00
Sale Price: $396.00 w/ FREE S&H!!!

"Upgrade your 6.2L SVT Raptor's oil pump gears and save your engine from destruction!

It is well known that the factory powder metal oil pump gears are weak and prone to failure on high horsepower applications. A broken gear set will cause your engine to lose oil pressure ultimately leading in catastrophic failure. Don't let this happen to your truck and upgrade the gears before they fail.

JDM Highly recommends these 2010-2014 Raptor 6.2L Billet Oil Pump Gears for Whipple and Roush supercharged trucks making over 500whp for added safety and peace of mind."

Applications:

2010-2014 SVT Raptor/F-150/F-250 6.2L V8

raptor_oil_pump_gears__16773.1417727185.1200.1200.jpg

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not going sc anytime soon but I may need to pick one up to be safe

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Placed mine as well... Lol didn't wanna have to order now but didn't wanna never be able to order in the future either...

Last edited:
OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is the end of production just for the Raptor or for mustangs as well?

Just the Raptor... :(

We are going to try and source another manufacturer in the future, but the TSS gears we stand fully behind as we run them in our 1500 HP 5.4L and 5.0L Cobra Jet race engines.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

We saw the first few orders come in last night guys, Shipping first thing Monday! We have limited available after these orders.

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the Raptor... :(

We are going to try and source another manufacturer in the future, but the TSS gears we stand fully behind as we run them in our 1500 HP 5.4L and 5.0L Cobra Jet race engines.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

We saw the first few orders come in last night guys, Shipping first thing Monday! We have limited available after these orders.

Good deal! I'm one of the orders. May not use it for a while, but will have it when time comes.

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a how-to somewhere to install these? I'm not too familiar with modular motors, more used to working on LSx based engines, but I'm confident I can install these with some sort of guide. Not a fan of having others work on my vehicles, so that's not really an option.