Ford Raptor Horn Relocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone relocated their factory horns to make way for additional cooling? I was thinking of moving mine here. It seems super simple and even if you didn't want to add on another cooler, it will clear the radiator more. That will clear some room for another upgrade I want maybe power steering cooler.

Attachments

• horn.jpg
    horn.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 85
OP
OP
Raptized

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got bigger coolers for trans and power steering and haven't run into any space issues with the factory location.

Cool. That's my plan. I figured it would get some junk out of the way and maybe I'll do a horn upgrade while I'm at it.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Moved mine way down at the bottom of the rad when I installed the 40" bar in there. Just zip tied it down there to a brace. Never had a problem. In either spot the damn things sure do get full of mud and dust. Always thought about wrapping some screen over the outlets, but never got around to it......

OP
OP
Raptized

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moved mine way down at the bottom of the rad when I installed the 40" bar in there. Just zip tied it down there to a brace. Never had a problem. In either spot the damn things sure do get full of mud and dust. Always thought about wrapping some screen over the outlets, but never got around to it......

Would you snap me a picture of it when you get time?:win:

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Torrin I hope you know what you are talking about. I am not going to draw you a picture as to why