Ford Racing exhaust video (new)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VMR

Reaction score
Just made a new vid, thought I'd show it off to you guys. My truck with the Ford Racing sport exhaust, and most recently "the tune" by SVC doing a few fly-bys. This video is a good indicator on how this exhaust sounds.

Definitely having traction issues after the tune :) The segment of the vid where I'm getting a little wheel hop is with me modulating the throttle, if I stomp it the rears hop like crazy, I think new leafs are in my future.

Plans are to go forced induction later this year once the weather warms up.

http://youtu.be/Z31BFw5ZApY

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

New leafs will not eliminate wheel hop. I have the WSI HD rear leafs and if I stomp on it, very bad wheel hop every single time. Looks like you have had that exhaust for a little while. I got the touring one in June and happy with how it sounds too.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike.s

Reaction score
New leafs will not eliminate wheel hop. I have the WSI HD rear leafs and if I stomp on it, very bad wheel hop every single time. Looks like you have had that exhaust for a little while. I got the touring one in June and happy with how it sounds too.

That is true, especially if you are supercharged.

OP
OP
V

VMR

Reaction score
What's up with the high pitch nois?

There was a street light near the camera making a noise, after i shot the video I couldn't believe the Go Pro picked up that sound, make it sound 20X louder than it was, those things have sensitive microphones.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Sounds good..... Any drone?

Highway cruising 55-65 mph up hill you'll get a good resonance, and a decent burble while just cruising along. Above 70 mph it decreases quite a bit as you get past 2,100 rpm. Doesn't bother me, but non enthusiast passengers can give you dirty looks.

For those younger crowd on here like myself, its a good indicator when you take a lady out on a date. If she doesn't like how your truck sounds and complains about it, she's not a keeper.