Economy 5 Star -vs- Factory Settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are a bunch of custom configs/adjustments.. Wish Mike or someone else could go through all the options.. Max/min settings, what safe to change, and what is not safe..

-Greg

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ur right greg it would be nice if we could get a little info. obviously he cant give us all his tricks because then why would we need him but there is some basic things we could learn. i will just adjust the trans a little at a time and see how it goes. i tuned my LQ4 w/ 4L80e in my gmc with a handheld. i took lots of time to get it the way i wanted but when it got there it was great. till i got some custom tuning done by a GM tuning pro and that made a real nice difference.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
like I said dyno tune USA has a portable dyno that he go's all over the USA with if anuff intrest he might go to TRR.
@the other options I have the long tube headers and aFe CIA made a diffrence all on their own but with the tune it was all put togeather. don't for get I use e-30 witch leans out the fule. it all has to be consitered when making a tune...