dyno tuning in tenn.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hop

Reaction score
My next mod I'm looking to do is exhaust I know I can get by with just bolting on a cat back system and be ok but I'm thinking of a full exhaust headers and all then I know I will need my truck tuned but I live in a small town. No speed shops around here so I was wondering if anyone knows of a shop that could tune my truck and even put the exhaust on when I get ready? I'm two hours north of Memphis, two and half hrs west of Nashville and I'm an hour south of Paducah ky so if you know of a shop let me know thanks

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dynospeed racing in Memphis is a shop we have worked with on several Raptors in the past. Give them a shout http://dynospeedracing.com/

With what you have done now, you really don't need a dyno. A good custom tune will set you straight until you want to further modify the truck. We offer a kick ass tune file for these trucks, if your interested give us a call sometime at 732-780-0770

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts