DIY Roush install... anybody done it themself?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was thinking of ordering a supercharger... has anybody installed one by themself? I'm sure some have done them in their shops but how about home garage guys? I want to know how hard the install is/was.

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called roush and they emailed me a copy of the install instructions. They are very detailed and the install looks like it's pretty straight forward. I haven't pulled the trigger yet but I'm fixing to very soon.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I called roush and they emailed me a copy of the install instructions. They are very detailed and the install looks like it's pretty straight forward. I haven't pulled the trigger yet but I'm fixing to very soon.

I did the same thing. Should've got one when I had the chance. Looked easier than my header install.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have many customers who performed the install themselves. The Roush instructions are very detailed and the parts are organized and simple to install. Basically everything just bolt's on! If your interested in a kit, give us a call I can get you a good deal on the pricing and if you need any tech support during install or after we are always a phone call away!

Thanks,

JimIII

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same as the other guys I got the instructions from Roush to look over and it's simple. Would actually be a very enjoyable project over a weekend. Always seem to find something more practical to spend the extra cash on so I haven't pulled the trigger.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is what I'm looking at...
2011-2014 6.2L Ford F-150 Supercharger ROUSH R2300 Phase 2 Kit - 590 HP
Is there better pricing out there? I see other kits with maybe less HP and kits with stickers and stuff.
JimIII@JDM, can you pm a price to me?

Our kit which is the phase 2 with the JDM tuning and spark plugs makes more power and is $6999

I can get you the Roush Phase 2 kit for $6499 Free S&H

If you want give us a call and we can suite what is best for your needs!