DFW Texas Maintenance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm hoping some of the guys closer to me can recommend a shop that knows about our trucks. Fluid and suspension maintenance is what I'm after. And not having to catch up the service manager on the differences in the Raptor and the F150. Wouldn't it be killer if we all had a mechanic with a Raptor so we didn't have to say a little prayer under our breathe every time we handed the keys over to the dealer? Maybe there is and you know him....

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping some of the guys closer to me can recommend a shop that knows about our trucks. Fluid and suspension maintenance is what I'm after. And not having to catch up the service manager on the differences in the Raptor and the F150. Wouldn't it be killer if we all had a mechanic with a Raptor so we didn't have to say a little prayer under our breathe every time we handed the keys over to the dealer? Maybe there is and you know him....

Have you tried Jason Cook with Texas Motorworx (TMX)?

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks. Just checked out the website. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

We can be your best friend, or your worst influence. Swing by the shop anytime. We have Raptors here from a mild 10k invoice to a 100k invoice. And we can handle all of your maintenance needs as well. :flamingdevil:

OP
OP
George.j.villa
Reaction score
I'm glad I found you guys. I just got my Raptor and its at 65,000 miles. I'd sleep better at night knowing I've got new fluids in it. And that the shocks are serviced by a pro. So I'll give you guys a shout in the very near future. Thank you for reaching out to me.