Custom Built Super Charged Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let's see if he chimes in.

He finally did a complete 8 rib serpentine system that I want to do.
And I'm very interested in the variable SC pulley system he has as well.

How can I help my peeps??

I'd be very interested in seeing pics and getting details on that 8 rib system. I'm currently running a 3.125" pulley on my truck and haven't had any issues with the 6 rib belt yet but I do plan on taking things a step further at some point. Probably with a build very much like yours.

OP
OP
Biggest

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be very interested in seeing pics and getting details on that 8 rib system. I'm currently running a 3.125" pulley on my truck and haven't had any issues with the 6 rib belt yet but I do plan on taking things a step further at some point. Probably with a build very much like yours.

You would have to start with the lower pulley, check with ATI, again mine was a one off. If your pulleys and idler are properly aligned (checked by laser) you will not need anymore than the 6 rib, if you are not throwing belts, save yourself the headache.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cubdriver rebuilt his 6.2 he got up 620 rwhp before the belt started slipping. He has more to go. I want peace of mind with mine I've been trouble free for a long time but recently I shredded a couple of ribs off when it's this cold out.