Computer ID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinb491

Reaction score
So I just ordered my SCT and I sent in the computer ID # they asked for, but they have never seen it before. Normally it's 3 letters and 1 number. Mine is only 4 letters. image.jpg. Any help would be great. I just don't want to get something and have it trash my ecu.

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He was just kidding man. Just hang in there. Someone will chime in shortly to help figure it out for you. Have to have a sense of humor and sometimes thick skin to hang around here. I'm sure someone will have some answers for you.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you called SCT directly?

You could call your local Ford dealer parts guy he should be able to find out if there is a revision to this.

Could be the V is Roman numeral for 5
I know, but had to put it out there.

Last edited:

no1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SCT hasn't seen an ID like that either. I joked and said the same about the Roman numeral. Calling ford parts at lunch. I'll see what he thinks

Did you get this solved and are you sure that ID# is SERV? I have only T there and i think that number could be part of the PN# like those first four. I don't know just wild guess.