Cold Air Intake - AFE Stage 2, Airaid, K&N, Roush - Panel Filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
An update from S&B: Should only be a few weeks until we see the 6.2 intakes on the market!

I bugged them again yesterday. they said "next week". Hear that line before but I am on the letting me know when out list and working on a GB for us as well.

JWell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious about people's experience with the drop in filters. Thinking about getting one with a tune. Anyone have any feedback?

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Curious about people's experience with the drop in filters. Thinking about getting one with a tune. Anyone have any feedback?

Panel filter is the standard upgrade. Tune not need but will help. Adding the filter just maximize the intakes ability to breather and removes the paper filter restriction. I run S&B but just ordered the intake.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Order intake and sent it to SVC for flow testing. Taking one for the team on this to see if the wait was worth it.

75-5077%28callout1%29.png

Magnum

Reaction score
I have the Banks and have been pleased with it so far. Can't tell a big difference over stock. I plan on getting the SVC tune later this summer.

terryturner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the 2 reviews. I'm stuck between the 2. Hope to find some dyno stats before I purchase then planning on a tune at livernois