BullyDog Tuners an CAI's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Haven't had much of a demand for Bully Dog therefore we don't advertise them on our site but we can get them. I almost always recommend a custom tune file for now and later modifications. For the money a custom tune will perform better than a "canned" tune any day, generally speaking.

If you're in the market, shoot me a PM and I will see what we can come up with. We also work with 5 Star Tuning on package deals.

The intake looks solid, and has a cover which will be particularly important for dusty conditions.

images.ashx

OP
OP
RapItUp2013

RapItUp2013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wanted to find out peoples thoughts on the bully dog... i already have the tuner, just want to find out if i should get the CAI...

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just wanted to find out peoples thoughts on the bully dog... i already have the tuner, just want to find out if i should get the CAI...

In that case I didn't mean to insult your purchase. My opinion is just that, but I'd like to hear your feedback on the tuner. Have you already used it?