Bully Dog Raptor Tuner Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SCT Livewire

We have the SCT livewire it does come with a mount and you can also do data logging if you want. I have not had any complaints about it. People love it. If anybody has any questions drop me a line by email or calling me and I can answer your questions

Bandit1

Reaction score
I installed a Bully Dog GT tuner and I am not impressed. I did get an increase in gas mileage but I now have a mid range miss. If I hammer down on the pedal it's great or if I pull out like an old man. When I try to take off aggressively or passing someone half throttle it misses. If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. I'm about to take it out otherwise.

spoole96

Reaction score
I also have a bully dog tuner and I'm not happy. I originally bought it for a 3.5L ecoboost and the throttle sensitivity was way to touchy. It was hard not break traction sometimes. I didn't like the shift points when trying to cruise around (shifted out way to early with the added power). I now have the bd tuner on my raptor (after getting updated to work on the 6.2L). When at three quarter to full throttle, I can hear my valves clattering (ping I think? ). I tried running all the different tunes on various gas from 87 to 93. And still for it. It does it worse on the 93 tune. I think its to much advance in the timing with this tune for 93 octane gas. And I don't want to have use additives to get the octane up. I don't have any other mods done at this time. Thinking about going with a different tuner company.