Big news for Whipple guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh hell who’s getting this done in 2 weeks?
I was talking with JDM about new timing for this and he said no new timing needed and will do the upgrade in about 2 weeks.
I assume (I do that to much) it’s one of you regulars here?
I’ll be waiting to see results and gonna order the kit this weeks sometime. I’m poor so shopping around. JDM spent good time with me so I’ll prob buy from him unless I find it a lot cheaper

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told it is a $200 upgrade from whipple

I think that is if you buy brand new. if you already have SC and upgrade I think that is where these prices are coming from? but I didn't ask JDM just said plus 300 on new one from him.

SD_Plat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that is if you buy brand new. if you already have SC and upgrade I think that is where these prices are coming from? but I didn't ask JDM just said plus 300 on new one from him.

If you already have a stage 2 and want to go stage 3 it will cost you $3900 plus the cost of install.

so... $200 or $3900.

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you already have a stage 2 and want to go stage 3 it will cost you $3900 plus the cost of install.

so... $200 or $3900.

I have no idea if you have stage 2 and go to stage 3 cost. I was just repeating what other wrote here,
I DO know if you are just buying brand new today it cost $300 extra some say $200 but JDM quoted me $300. saying that all of his prices were high so maybe it is $200 that part I'm not sure of either? I think the best way is call Whipple if your gonna pull the trigger.
me I am back on Roush aging just when I was gonna but the Whipple stage 3 I hear Roush is making a 2650 I will have this answer after SEMA if that is true and it will fit our trucks??