Big news for Whipple guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay, thinking of the huge pain in the ass of installation, I will wait when it's time to do an overhual :baby:

It's just the upper part that gets replaced. Gears, rotor blades, upper housing.
Intercooler, intake manifold and those O-rings don't get touched.

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't know who is the first but i placed the order for Gen 3 upgrade and the tune and installation will be performed by JDM .

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the whipple already had pulleys in place to make more boost than the engine/trans could handle already? I know when I went with the roush and had to make a custom 10% lower to gain 30whp/40wtq guys told me I was crazy to think anyone would pay $700 for the mod but this is a 4k mod for 30whp. I understand it can be turned up even higher but what is the most whipple guys have seen on the current Gen blowers on pump gas?

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have 745 fwhp and 545 rwhp stock pump and 47lb injectors and 3.10 pulley, on the Gen 3 we go with 60lb injectors. The estimated HP gain is 70HP with a moderate tune.

Last edited: