Big news for Whipple guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought mine the Disney Vacation Club with Polynesian Village Resort as home for $25,000. I think I'm good. LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought mine the Disney Vacation Club with Polynesian Village Resort as home for $25,000. I think I'm good. LOL

Nice work MTF! It's almost like you knew this was coming and got pre-clearance for this ;)

So you feel like breaking ground for the rest of us again???

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL, why the hell not. Just have to figure out when.
Might be a good time to go with headers too. I would love the extra torque like you have and some HP

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yeah just doesn't look like they updated all the drop downs but both Whipple and Lethal went out of their way to say it works on 6.2 liter Raptors. Whipple specifically posted the kit in the Raptor section, the comments section says it fits Raptors, and Lethal's page also says it works with the Raptor, as well. And, as we all know, the Raptor kit is a 2.9L. So, basically, all signs point to yes.

https://whipplesuperchargers.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=152

Now let's get to more important matters...

Who's going to be the first to see if we can pick up more than 30 RWHP with this?

I sure hope so. It'd be nice to break 600 RWHP without switching back to ATs. Or spending $600/tire on race tires... which... is... probably happening in the next stage of my build regardless. :biggrin:

Last edited: