Best Headers to get with AFE intake and 5 Star Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you want I guess. ARH are sweet, nice collector on those, Kooks seem good too. Stainlessworks is the only one I know of that has a true dual x pipe setup. Price is another issue, I know ARH's a lot.

Last edited:

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depends on what you want I guess. ARH are sweet, nice collector on those, Kooks seem good too. Stainlessworks is the only one I know of that has a true dual x pipe setup.

I agree I don't think you can go wrong with any of those but I personally plan on running Stainless works cuz of the x pipe.

jwf1999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well in my experience with my g8 i had ARH on them. If their quality is still the same as 2 years ago i would honestly say you wont find a better made set of headers than ARH. 2+ years 30+k miles and there is still no rust anywhere,and no broken welds anywhere on mine.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I have the Kooks and they're a good high quality product, nice welds and individual flanges. You'd most likely do great with either of them though.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have the Kooks and they're a good high quality product, nice welds and individual flanges. You'd most likely do great with either of them though.

Couldn't agree more, we install and sell Kooks here and they are the best quality i've seen for any application.

Theres alot that goes into the design of a header that will help create power and torque and Kooks spends alot of time producing there headers and creating the bends of each to to make the system efficient. We have an awesome special price for the full system with a magnaflow cat back right now at only $2199.