Airaid cia still for sale $200.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Alright you knuckleheads. I got busted. The BAG, my wife, saw the assembled Airaid Intake sitting on a shelf in the garage after finally gettin the charge card bill and went looking to see what a JEGS CHARGE was for. She see's it when we were heading out for a late lunch and asked WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? Is that what was on the card from JEG'S or who ever the hell they are? HAhahaaaaaa. Now honey! HAhahaaaaaa. BUSTED.

So will one of you cheap bastards buy this damn thing off me? I will box it up and ship it anywhere in the 48. $200.00 plus you pay the ground shipping. I have tried to sell it to a local but no one has claimed it yet even with my free install. DAMN! Its the Oiled type. Its already screwed together, I painted the plated screws and surounding area black to match the rest of the shroud and locktited them in. Its ready to roll...............

BDRAG

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine didn't HURT performance in the least! I am tuned though with an exhaust as well...

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Mine didn't HURT performance in the least! I am tuned though with an exhaust as well...

I have the Flowmaster 44 on and LOVE the tone and volume from the tail pipe. The sucking Varooom from under the hood was so loud it drowns out my drone! HAhahaaaa. I am a sucker for an exhaust note. Also, I could feel the floorboards and pedles vibrating from the sucking sound. I am serious. HAhahaaaaaa.

I put a WIX paper eliment back in and it has more filter surface, taller veins in the paper by like 50% over the OEM paper eliment. Its seemed to make a nice increase in forward propelment. HAhahaaaaa.

All I want from this truck that it does not have is more top end when passing. I mean this thing flys to 100 mph and then it just glides along there happy as a clam. Lots of the traffic here does 85 on the toll roads. If I need to buzz up and fanagle my way thru traffic to make an exit it can be a challange if you can only out run the others by 10 or 15 mph. I want massive umph to 120 mph and for only passing and short bursts. Anyone make a tune for just that? Surley Ford could not void a warranty for removing just the speed limiter could they?

Side note, I think these trucks do a great job at giving me a fun unit to buzz and **** around in and make noise and be just plain obnoxious. But I drove the wifes Vett, 09', for about 90 miles this morn out in the country. Oh MY Just when I thought the Raptor was a power house the Vett slapped me up aside the skull and said, No it AIN'T! HAhahaaaa.

Vetts are sure fun when you can play with them out on a two lane with some twists. Ate me a few Sport bikes for breakfast. They have probably never been passed at 160 in a full tuck before by a car 2 feet away! HAhahaaaaaaa. I made sure I was on the left side of the stripe! AHhahaaaaa. When he caught up at the next intersection he was all grins. HAhahaaaa.

BDRAG

MadRussian

Reaction score
Ate me a few Sport bikes for breakfast. They have probably never been passed at 160 in a full tuck before by a car 2 feet away! HAhahaaaaaaa. I made sure I was on the left side of the stripe! AHhahaaaaa. When he caught up at the next intersection he was all grins. HAhahaaaa.

BDRAG

Yeah, sure you have.
Anytime you want to run them, you just let me know.
My bike is all stock, except for exhaust.

IMG_7265.jpg

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Yeah, sure you have.
Anytime you want to run them, you just let me know.
My bike is all stock, except for exhaust.

IMG_7265.jpg

Phuuuuuuuuffffffffff!

Your as old as I am. I am not gettin in a pissing contest about who's **** is bigger or who's bike is faster or whatever. Your old enough to be able to READ what I posted and UNDERSTAND what I wrote. I don't dought for a minute that your an old bad ass and have probably done lots of stupid shit over the last 52 years. I have to. I was simply stating what happened. We were NOT racing. I came up behind a few kids out playing road racer on their bikes. Probably 650's or who knows what. They were doing about 80 - 90 mph in the turns and then lightin the whick on the straights. I followed for a few miles and decided to pass them for the **** of it. They were probably doing 130 - 140 when I went by them at an indicated 155-160.

I ride. I have put 125 k on my 3 bikes in the last 10 years. I have a V-Strom 1000 that will run a GPS 135 tops, without the bags on and the tall shield, thats it. A Buell XB12X that will only run 120 - 125 top end. I also have a cruiser, LC 1500 which with a real stiff tail wind will do 115 -120 in 4th. Gets slower in 5th. I can ride the shit out of all of them in the twisties and have been passed by many a bike in the straights but not in a curve. Its part of owning 3 slow bikes compaired to that MASSIVE BLACK thing you sit on. I don't dought for a minute it would out run the vett. Probably has a top end of what 185-190? Not to many two lane country roads to get that happy on around here. We were on a glass smooth new section of a two lane.

I don't play hard in town on the freeways or tollroads. To many people and to many things to go wrong. I play out where if I screw up its my ass and ONLY my ass.

I really don't even know why I am explaining shit to you anyway. HAHhaaaaaaaa. Come on over and ride with us when the weather gets below the 110 degree shit we have been having here. Make a trip up to Arkansas with us.

BDRAG

MadRussian

Reaction score
It's all good, bro.
I just hate when someone says they can eat a sport bike for breakfast/lunch.

With a good rider, who knows what he/she is doing, it will take something over 900HP to just keep up with that bike.

BTW, my BLUE bike only does 187....

IMG_1048.jpg

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Phuuuuuuuuffffffffff!
I don't play hard in town on the freeways or tollroads. To many people and to many things to go wrong. I play out where if I screw up its my ass and ONLY my ass. BDRAG

Smart guy right here :waytogo:
I hate the guys my age that ride like ******** and think they're superman :flipthebird:
Ive almost smushed a few of em since I got the 'rap! :hitit:
Ive also chased down a few on the PD's screamin eagle :ROFLJest:
You shoulda seen the look on their stupid faces when they got caught and pulled over by a 6'8 vanilla gorilla on an old mans harley bagger :shocked:

Last edited:
OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
It's all good, bro.
I just hate when someone says they can eat a sport bike for breakfast/lunch.

BTW, my BLUE bike only does 187....

187. I would guess thats a REAL speed? I know my 2 Suzukie's speedo's are way off. The DL reads 130 and your only doing an actual 118 - 120. Tire slippage makes it even worse. The LC was off 6% with the stock 180/70/15 rear so afyter playing witrh 200 rears I landed on a 170/80/15 rear which is about 3/4 overall taller and the speedo is dead nuts to 95. Now the odometer is off and it looks like my milage dropped when it didn't! HAhahaaaaa.

Its all good. And I did notice the bike was blue after I posted to ya. Like I said, I am old too! HAhahaaaaa.

So I have a question for ya. You being an adrenalin freak or so called by others as I have been called, have you noticed that when you almost **** up while playing or just doing anything that it seems the adrenal gland is busted? I almost pop a bail of hay in a turn that had fallen off a farm truck while I was doing 100 mph in a long right hand sweeper. I just eased inside the bail with about 6 inches to spare from running off the inside onto the narly ass crunched up asphault rut. It happens quik. I glanced back in the mirror to see if my buddy made it and he did. That was all, No buzz, no OH SHIT. So is the gland busted from to many years of OH *****? HAhahaaaa.

BDRAG

Last edited: