afe intake help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
cant seem to fit any of the parts!! like the main tube is way to long! any help would be great

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

oh im retarded, i have the takee of the throttle body plastic casing where it says 6.2 huh.... what a waste of 3 hours...

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GJMcManus, I have no idea, I found it in google images when I was trying to find a pic of the AFE cai installed. Would that be a problem if its cut?

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the top plastic casing where it says 6.2 won't fit back on with the AFE? That kinda sucks, I like popping the hood and seeing that.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Correct... At least without modifying it to fit... Might need to ask mike at 5star about modifying the intake tube to keep resonator. If it would change anything, I don't think it would. He would be the guy to ask, he would know or find the answer for you.

-Greg