6.6L Whippled Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL
Guys it came from a flip phone they use .3gp (size 465 kb) and when I uploaded it to YouTube it made it even worse.

Not everybody into tech, that is way I was ask to post it for him.

Last edited:

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So, is there a dyno sheet on this beast? $20k for a Livernois 6.6 stroker plus another $10k on a stage 2 Whip needs to be putting some serious numbers to the ground.

...even the $20k alone on the Livernois 6.6 stroker needs throw down some serious power. Liv says it "can handle" well over 850 HP, but offers no excepted HP/TQ increase over stock--the omission of which, IMO, tells me all I need to know. I'm thinking this will probably look something like an absurd $260+/HP increase over stock. Even if you could skimp on the hi-grade forged rotating assembly, this probably still in outrageous territory in cost per HP gained.

Is there anybody out there with some actauls on this?

Because for $30k... (spoiler: 950 HP in a complete turnkey pkg for $30k, but you must be willing to commit sacrilege)

Last edited:
OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are plenty of 6.6L Whipple videos on Livernois's website with the info your looking for.

Most people don't use phones as a status cymbal, that's for the ignorant and young kids.
Which one are you??? LOLOLOLOL LMAO

Fat Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of 6.6L Whipple videos on Livernois's website with the info your looking for.

Most people don't use phones as a status cymbal, that's for the ignorant and young kids.
Which one are you??? LOLOLOLOL LMAO

Status SYMBOL* or....

3402230_29cdd5d7bb.jpg

:specialed: