6.2 Raptor AFE Intake Dyno Results!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW! Sweet!! Thanks! I'm waiting to get a few more parts in then taking my truck for a ton of mods, 5 Star and AFE is definitely on the list!

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool... I thought you were going to dyno run after each install. Here you installed a intake and a tune then ran the dyno right...

spartanraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If my math serves correct thats a total of 28rwhp and 35rwtq above baseline comparing the difference in both of your threads for AFE intake and 5 star tune. Thats a huge difference wow.
Interested to see the numbers after long tube headers. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Yokota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, the real quote is "the proof of the pudding is in the eating", just wrote a paper with that title. Nice numbers; have you thought to do a statistical data crunch and see how many dollars per horsepower improved? Just curious.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would a cat back exhaust help with the HP that much more. More air in = more air out.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
About the same cold air is cold air.

That is an absolutely worthless comment. You made that comment based on no logic, facts, or proof. If the afe is letting dirt in on heavy offroad expeditions, it is clearly less restrictive and flowing more air then the volant which didnt let a spec of dust pass through the whole time this guy drove through black choking on dust