40-90 times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok guys I'm looking for some info on what you guys with the whipple setup are running for 40-90mph times. also please list what other mods you may have that would reduce your 40-90 times i.e.. headers, cam or a smaller pulley

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I run in the low 2's and 3's of course I am pushing 70 % boost with triple cam phase shifters and a high octane throttle body with multiple injection ports. Dont tell anybody but I also custom built some turbo mufflers.

Let me know if I can build some cool stuff for you.

OP
OP
Darthyota

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run in the low 2's and 3's of course I am pushing 70 % boost with triple cam phase shifters and a high octane throttle body with multiple injection ports. Dont tell anybody but I also custom built some turbo mufflers.

Let me know if I can build some cool stuff for you.

notsureifseriousortrolling_zps7a3d6939.jpg

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Without a built motor and a fuel pump upgrade you can only do so much.

Just call Whipple and speak to Mike or Jeff, they will steer you in the right direction.

Then there's Livernois who does the built motors, they have a few builds going on right now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Darthyota

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i get that I'm just trying to find out what i should expect out of the a whipple charged raptor as my current truck is around 6 seconds 40-90 and was wondering if its close to what i have now

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't gone to the track yet, one day I'll make it.

Do a YouTube search for Whippled 6.2 Ford Raptor.

There mostly old ones and unknown Tunes so it's hard know if that's the best it will, but you'll get an idea.

I can tell you I'm still in first gear at 40 and I've counted to 5sec.@ 60 in the bottom of second gear.
I need I buddy with a stop watch and video it, can't do this all by myself.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Darthyota

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a couple but some of the comments were that the truck is a 5.4 not a 6.2 so i was hoping i could get some forum feed back. the 40-90 is not something that requires a track it basically show hiway passing ability

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a video in the Whipple vs. Roush and other threads with a drive to work title, it's 27 mins long but if go towards the middle when I go over the bridge I did a little pull not floored but close, up the bridge at speed, mph is there. And somewhere earlier passing a bus or truck but not full throttle either.

Last edited: