2013 6.2 5 Star Tune Dyno Results!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 Raptor 6.2. Runs were performed Dynojet 248x chassis dyno. I did log air/fuel on all pulls with afm1000 Wideband.

Dynoed with the truck at operating temp stock on 93 octane ( perks of owning your own dyno ) 3rd gear pulls. Air/fuel was 11.40 at peak power.

328 RWHP
355 RWTQ

I then installed the 5 star SCT tuner and loaded the 93 octane performance tune. ( took about 10 mins) then re dynoed. Air fuel was 12.0 at peak power.

345 RWHP
376 RWTQ

The truck shifts much better and feels a hell of a lot more responsive. Intake and kooks headers on the way next. There's not much good dyno info on each individual mods for these trucks and I plan on dynoing after each item.

Ask any questions you want.

image_zps325bab5a.jpg

Nice numbers, thanks!

I take it you used 3rd because you'd hit the limiter (stock) in 4th?

OP
OP
M

Mike TexaSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct 3rd gear tops out around 95 mph. Now it will pull to 130mph. But I'm not driving that fast.

And as far as headers voiding warranty. You don't lose the entire warranty. If your radio stops working they will fix it ect.. Now if the trans goes out then they have to prove the headers ruined the trans.

But I'm in the business where we add 100s of hp to a brand new vehicle and yes the warranty is toast. But most guys who want power are willing to risk it. And if it breaks im not going back with a stock part!
Gotta pay to play!

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice numbers, even for stock running through the beefy trans and rear end, seems Ford is right on with the 411 rating. I think 400RWHP with BPM's could happen. I am suscribed to see what happens. So I have a question on a different topic about the 5star tune. Stock my truck has a real annoying side effect of the drive by wire setup/stock ECM calibrations, when you snap the throttle open real fast, i.e rev the bitch, it has a weird hand coming down off the throttle, it kind of delays and comes off the throttle slowly.

OP
OP
M

Mike TexaSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still has a slow return to idle like stock. All new DBW Fords seem to be slow to return to idle after reving. Shelby's 5.0s ect...

My kooks won't be here for a few weeks. But my afe should be here soon. I will post results of the intake before and after.

400 RWHP would be nice!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still has a slow return to idle like stock. All new DBW Fords seem to be slow to return to idle after reving. Shelby's 5.0s ect...

My kooks won't be here for a few weeks. But my afe should be here soon. I will post results of the intake before and after.

400 RWHP would be nice!

400 at the wheels would be awesome...that would be a nice stage 1 and or 2 power adder kit to offer to folks...

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
headers and CAI combined will add a lot. I did mine <that way first and added the tuner last but I have the deoblo is the sct what you sell?

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

by the way thanks'