10 rib belt system for Whipple for new 5.0L

Would you upgrade to a 8 or 10 rib belt?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slightly off topic question ; I didn't see performance driveshaft in the mod list. Can the stock shaft hanldle the torque and top speeds that 700 hp trucks are capable of. Curious as I just got the roush 2.

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I was just making a list for a stock engine for the Whipple guys.

Look here for Driveshaft:http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f24/driveshaft-upgrading-34467/#post691168

Most of us are running this and is sold by JDM and a few other vendors on this forum.

And then rear spring upgrade to help with wheel hop or better yet Traction bars.
Rogue Racing Traction Bars (also proven for 700+ HP Whippled Shelby Raptors)

Last edited:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@MTF

Livernois just posted a video on their facebook page of a 6.6 with a whipple and an 8 rib pulley system, apparently coming to market soon.

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@MTF

Livernois just posted a video on their facebook page of a 6.6 with a whipple and an 8 rib pulley system, apparently coming to market soon.

Thanks for the heads up, I got your text but I'm driving down to Florida for vacation.
Took 6 hrs. to get to Virginia border, traffic and construction sucked in DC