$200 to first person who wants it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Hey all,

I bought the AIRAID 400-272 CAI with the oiled type filter and installed it. After 70 miles I removed it, mainly because of its roar. Its as loud as my Flowmaster Super 44 under full throttle. HAhahaaaa. I also think it needs the Tune to make it work its best. It seemed to give me a little better milage by maybe .5 mpg or so and seemed to give the truck a little better preformance just off roll on from a stop. Seemed to hurt the 80 to 100 mph pull just a tad, Thats why I say it needs the tune to take advantage of it.

I plan on taking a trip pulling my bike trailer and really don't want to listen to the Roar up front the whole trip. I was gonna hold on to it till I WIN the TUNER in the FRF GIVEAWAY but thats to far away. So here is the deal.

If you live here in the DFW area I will let you have it for $200 cash money and I will meet ya half way and help you put it on. It takes 5 minutes. Its already assembled. All ya need is a few tools to remove the hose clamps and the Air Flow sensor. I still have the box but assembled it don't fit in the box. You get that too! AHhahaaaaaa.

So first come gets it. Let me know.

BDRAG

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
The reason I don't just send it back is I bought it and it was what I ordered. Not their fault. I hate it when someone sends shit back with nothing wrong with it. I didn't like the noise basically! HAhhaaaaa.
BDRAG

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
funny, exactly why I dont own one, the roar !! had a intake on my Power Wagon it was loud and made NO difference in performance.

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
funny, exactly why I dont own one, the roar !! had a intake on my Power Wagon it was loud and made NO difference in performance.

So does that mean you want it? HAhahaaa. Also, if your my wifes personal trainer, you must burn a LOT of calories because it would be a large work out! HAhahaaa. Damn did I djust say that?

BDRAG

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these 50 state CARB legal? If it is, does it come with the certification sticker?

Here in Cali, that's a helluva sticking point.. :flipthebird:

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Are these 50 state CARB legal? If it is, does it come with the certification sticker?

Here in Cali, that's a helluva sticking point.. :flipthebird:

It came with ALL sizes of AIRAID decals. Will that work? HAhahaa.

So do they stop and spot check you or do you take your truck in once a year like we do here and have a sticker put on it? The thing takes literally 3 minutes to swap out with the OEM one. One hose clamp and 2 # 6-32 screws on the airflow sensor and its Ready. If ya have a second Airflow sensor its one hose clamp and a plug. 2 minutes then.

BDRAG