Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Forum Supporting Vendors > The Rag Company
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

The Rag Company

When is a sale not a "sale"?

This is a discussion on When is a sale not a "sale"? within the The Rag Company forums, part of the Ford Raptor Forum Supporting Vendors category!
BOOM! Find what you're looking for at all-new lower prices right here: The Rag Company Home Page...

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2015, 02:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Banana When is a sale not a "sale"?

BOOM!

Find what you're looking for at all-new lower prices right here: The Rag Company Home Page

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic15534_1.gif
Dane@TheRagCompany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

What product do you recommend simply for drying our vehicles after a wash to prevent water spots?
Nodak_Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
FRF Addict

Mentioned: 116 Post(s)

X 2!!
CoronaRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

One of their Waffle weave towels. 2 work about perfect for a raptor. A drying agent, like Adam's Detail Spray, works wonders also.
@Dane@TheRagCompany do you guys offer factory pickup in Boise?

Last edited by SuperRaptor; 04-02-2015 at 01:17 AM.
SuperRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 05:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
@SuperRaptor is right on the money, guys:

Our Dry Me A River (26x59) & Dry Me A River Jr. (20x40) Waffle Weave drying towels are definitely most people's go-to for drying in our towel lineup!

They're soft, easy to wring out and they absorb an insane amount of liquid compared to just about any other waffle weave out there, thanks in no small part to their 70/30 blend.

For those who don't like waffle weaves, we also offer the Edgeless Avalanche 20x40 Super Plush, which is super-absorbent and soft & fluffy the whole way around, but a bit more effort to wring-out.

And to answer your question about stopping by: We're actually just on the tail-end of constructing & opening our first-ever retail storefront, right here in Boise!

We're located right where Google says and I even made sure to program it so that the hours were accurate too. :D

You can find us at:

The Rag Company
9165 E Chinden Blvd
Suite #103
Garden City, ID 83714

Open Monday through Saturday from 9am to 5pm.

Our walk-in customers tend to get some spiffy deals as well as slightly-lower prices since we don't need to account for any shipping costs that way!
Nodak_Raptor likes this.

Old 04-02-2015, 10:58 PM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Dane@TheRagCompany View Post
@SuperRaptor is right on the money, guys:

Our Dry Me A River (26x59) & Dry Me A River Jr. (20x40) Waffle Weave drying towels are definitely most people's go-to for drying in our towel lineup!

They're soft, easy to wring out and they absorb an insane amount of liquid compared to just about any other waffle weave out there, thanks in no small part to their 70/30 blend.

For those who don't like waffle weaves, we also offer the Edgeless Avalanche 20x40 Super Plush, which is super-absorbent and soft & fluffy the whole way around, but a bit more effort to wring-out.

And to answer your question about stopping by: We're actually just on the tail-end of constructing & opening our first-ever retail storefront, right here in Boise!

We're located right where Google says and I even made sure to program it so that the hours were accurate too. :D

You can find us at:

The Rag Company
9165 E Chinden Blvd
Suite #103
Garden City, ID 83714

Open Monday through Saturday from 9am to 5pm.

Our walk-in customers tend to get some spiffy deals as well as slightly-lower prices since we don't need to account for any shipping costs that way!
Let me guess you'll probably be closed the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend when I have to be in Boise for a wedding eh?

Old 04-03-2015, 10:49 AM   #7 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by SuperRaptor View Post
Let me guess you'll probably be closed the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend when I have to be in Boise for a wedding eh?
Haha, we're actually open on most holidays, including Memorial Day the last few years due to how busy it's been.

I'd say you're safe to come on by, but if I hear otherwise you'll be the first to know!

Old 04-28-2015, 11:49 PM   #8 (permalink)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Sweet site Dane!
I'm a fan of good Micro's. Great prices. I just ordered some stuff from ya.

just so ya know, the orange chinelle washmit doesn't have an add to cart button.

96 Mustang // 13 Raptor // 67 Fastback
Dalamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 12:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Thanks @Dalamar we appreciate the support!

You're correct about the Orange Chenille Sponge, however that's because it's out of stock currently. While the vast majority of our microfiber comes from our two South Korean or our one Chinese factory, that particular Chenille sponge actually came from a different supplier altogether that unfortunately stopped making them.

That said, we're working on potentially having one of our main factories produce a new version. So, while that still several months away from being back in our store, we're definitely doing something to fill the gap!

Old 05-01-2015, 01:04 AM   #10 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 565 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

What is your most absorbent towel that doesn't stain easily? I have twins on the way and I'm thinking your "not a sale" sale might save me some money on diapers.

Yukon Joe
TheWolf likes this.

2012 SCREW | NIGHT RAPTOR Revolution Wrap | RPG Stage 4+, Black Tie-rods, Prerunner 1.0 UCA, Steering Res | AMB LED Light Kit | Raptor Retrofit HIDs w/ Amber Ring | Hefty Fabworks Skid Plates | ADD ABS Guard | Recon 10500lb Winch w/ Factor55 | Whelen LEDs | WSI FE Mount | Extang Solidfold | Weathertech Liners | PDP Flaps | TYT9000VHF Radio |
I love Raptorwifey
Yukon Joe is offline   Reply With Quote