Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Forum Supporting Vendors > The Rag Company
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

The Rag Company

The Welcome Wagon (Sale Inside!)

This is a discussion on The Welcome Wagon (Sale Inside!) within the The Rag Company forums, part of the Ford Raptor Forum Supporting Vendors category!
Hey all, We're The Rag Company! Our big thing is offering the very best microfiber towels available, (There's a lot ...

User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2014, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Thumbs up The Welcome Wagon (Sale Inside!)
Hey all, We're The Rag Company!

Our big thing is offering the very best microfiber towels available, (There's a lot of junk out there) at prices that'll make your jaw-drop. (For the right reasons)

Oh, and we offer Free Shipping anywhere in the States for orders of $30 or more, (Even Alaska & Hawaii!) and just a $6 flat fee for any order less than that.

The Crew and I will be here to answer your questions about microfiber, dispense advice regarding detailing, etc. whenever you need it!

There are others, but the two most prominent members you will likely find here are myself and [email protected].

So, if you find yourself wondering anything about our company or our products, don't hesitate to message Jessica or myself in particular and we'll get back to you quickly!

Thanks, now enjoy the savings!

www.TheRagCompany.com
Attached Thumbnails
raptorsalefluffmountainblur.jpg  
Vash, MTUH3 and SilentShooter like this.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic15534_1.gif
Dane@TheRagCompany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 02:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

FRF Supporting Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)

Having not had much time to look at your site yet do you have a starter set of lets say detail spray, window, interior, and drying micro fiber towels? It looks like your stuff is as good as the products I have from Adam's and Griot's so I look forward to buying from you.
WRCRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Originally Posted by WRCRaptor View Post
Having not had much time to look at your site yet do you have a starter set of lets say detail spray, window, interior, and drying micro fiber towels? It looks like your stuff is as good as the products I have from Adam's and Griot's so I look forward to buying from you.
Yes, we have the Detail Master Platinum kit

Which includes the following items :
DETAIL MASTER Wax Applicator Sponge with Hand Pocket
16 X 16 Premium Blue DETAIL MASTER Microfiber Terry Towel Interior
DETAIL MASTER Blue Chenille Knobby Mitt
16x16 DETAIL MASTER PRO Coal Miner:Premium Metal Polishing Towel
16 x 16 DETAIL MASTER PRO Eagle Edgeless Blue Detail Spray
16 x 16 DETAIL MASTER PRO Eagle Edgeless Orange Detail Spray
16 x 16 DETAIL MASTER PRO Premium Glass and Window Towel Glass and Window
12 x 12 MASTER CLEAN SPA Premium Navy Waffle Weave Facial Towel
Dry Me A River! Jr. 20 x 40 Premium Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying
16 x 16 DETAIL MASTER PRO Split Purple-nality (Dual Pile)
3 x 5 DETAIL MASTER Microfiber White Waffle Weave Sponge
2 x 4 DETAIL MASTER Blue Microfiber Terry Detailing Sponge
16 x 16 DETAIL MASTER PRO Everest 800

The Bolded Items on the list are towels purposed for what you mentioned. The Underlined Parts next to them are what they are purposed for, although they are great for many other uses. It's more of a personal preference.

If you have any questions regarding the kit or the items in it feel free to PM me or shoot an email our way. :)
Jessica@TheRagCompany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
FRF Addict

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I am on your site. Damn if you don't have a ton of selections. If I have any money left over after I get what I want perhaps I will buy the wife a towel................

LEADING AMERICA FROM THE BACK OF THE LINE
mudblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 10:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)

I have a ton of microfiber towels I need to replace. Is there like a good pack with a bunch of towels in it?
BearLeeAsian likes this.

(SOLD)2013 Ford SVT Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black * Roush CAI * Borla ProXS 40349 exhaust with Ford Racing tail pipes and resonator delete * Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 315/70R17 tires * AMP Research Power Steps * The Tune v1 by SVC
ZBoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 10:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)

^ I'm with him. Anyway you could put together an "FRF introductory package" at $30-$40?

Be interested in a package that includes a drying towel.. Those things are useful even when it's not being used on the truck. I carried one with me while I was in Europe this summer.
Vash and ZBoater like this.

Old 07-30-2014, 12:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by ZBoater View Post
I have a ton of microfiber towels I need to replace. Is there like a good pack with a bunch of towels in it?
You'll definitely want to start by looking at our Platinum Pro Kit, it's packed with a big variety so you can really see what all is there to offer.

If you'll looking for a bunch of just a single kind of towel, we offer tiered-pricing discounts that can be found on the product-info page of most items.

Originally Posted by al0513 View Post
^ I'm with him. Anyway you could put together an "FRF introductory package" at $30-$40?

Be interested in a package that includes a drying towel.. Those things are useful even when it's not being used on the truck. I carried one with me while I was in Europe this summer.
That could be a good idea, although our Platinum Pro Kit is awfully similar in function and features a good-size 20" x 40" waffle drying towel in it for you to enjoy.

Hopefully that fits the bill!

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic15534_1.gif
Dane@TheRagCompany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:32 PM   #8 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)

I went to the website and it's nice. There are soooooo many options. So forgive my denseness, but I'm not up on the latest. I have a bunch of towels I use to wipe glass and the truck with quick detailer spray. What would be the best replacement for that application?

(SOLD)2013 Ford SVT Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black * Roush CAI * Borla ProXS 40349 exhaust with Ford Racing tail pipes and resonator delete * Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 315/70R17 tires * AMP Research Power Steps * The Tune v1 by SVC
ZBoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Originally Posted by ZBoater View Post
I went to the website and it's nice. There are soooooo many options. So forgive my denseness, but I'm not up on the latest. I have a bunch of towels I use to wipe glass and the truck with quick detailer spray. What would be the best replacement for that application?
Glass towel

and for instant detailer our most popular towel is the Eagle Edge less These are the softest towels we have, and they are completely edgless.

Each of the mentioned towels comes in our Platinum Kit as well!

Be sure to stop by The Rag Company! Don't forget to enter FRF5 during checkout for an additional 5% off.
Jessica@TheRagCompany is offline   Reply With Quote