Greetings from TRC! 15% OFF All 70/30 Blend Microfiber (Good thru 7/28)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane@TheRagCompany

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all, We're The Rag Company!
www.TheRagCompany.com

Our big thing is offering the very best microfiber towels available, (There's a lot of junk out there) at prices that'll make your jaw-drop. (For the right reasons)

Oh, and we offer Free Shipping anywhere in the States for orders of $30 or more, (Even Alaska & Hawaii!) and just a $6 flat fee for any order less than that.

The Crew and I will be here to answer your questions about microfiber as well, so don't hesitate to message us or drop by our vendor section & we'll get back to you quickly!

Once you receive your orders, post here & let us know whatcha think!

Now, with that aside, enjoy! :cheers:
http://www.theragcompany.com/Detailing-Supplies_c57.htm?page=all

51269d1406304266-welcome-wagon-sale-inside-raptorsalefluffmountainblur.jpg

OP
OP
Dane@TheRagCompany

Dane@TheRagCompany

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Excellent! Since it looks like you're Military too, you can also use the code MILT5 anytime you like! (It's not combinable with other promo codes, but it's something nice to be able to use when there's not another sale going on)

Also:

Here's a bump to let everyone know today's the LAST day of this deal!

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered lots of MF towels from TRC, over $300 worth, 2 weeks ago, got in on their 15 year sale.
The towels arrived fast and my order included a couple of freebie items I wouldn't have normally bought, but after using them I will need to order some of them.

They are great towels, much better than the ones that I had bought at one of the chain auto parts stores, and the TRC ones cost less too. Wish I would have known about them sooner.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the price to value ratio they are a good buy.

But I think my Adams MF edgeless towels are thicker and softer than these. But then again they cost almost twice as much too.

Still a great value and I am sure I will be ordering some more soon as I use these things for all kinds of things. They are superb for cleaning your glasses without scratching them.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered lots of MF towels from TRC, over $300 worth, 2 weeks ago, got in on their 15 year sale.
The towels arrived fast and my order included a couple of freebie items I wouldn't have normally bought, but after using them I will need to order some of them.

They are great towels, much better than the ones that I had bought at one of the chain auto parts stores, and the TRC ones cost less too. Wish I would have known about them sooner.

I agree they are a really good buy. Yes there are better ones out there but not at this price!!!