New!! 3 inch off road Y-pipe available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HELLION TURBO

Reaction score
Now Available--

Hellion is proud to now offer off road Y-pipes for the 6.2L Raptor! This American made piece is built by Bassani. The bolt on Y-pipe is a perfect fit option for those who do not wish to purchase long tube headers and full exhaust. This Y-Pipe bolts on to the factory manifolds and connects to the factory exhaust. (Pipe will also bolt on to aftermarket exhaust)

This pipe is a great option for an add on to our already potent twin turbo system. The addition of this pipe gained over 30 hp to the rear wheels!!

Y-pipes are $495 plus shipping, and currently in stock.

Please contact us for more information. 505-873-4670.

Attachments

• IMG_2646.jpg
    IMG_2646.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 2014081195105934 (1).jpg
    2014081195105934 (1).jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 130

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
title says 3 inch

Question.... wouldn't it be better to go 4+ from the point where the 2 come together ?
this will decrease the back pressure on the turbo's makin them spool faster

yes, but if your not using their tubo's say good bye to your torque

OP
OP
H

HELLION TURBO

Reaction score
Will this fit around the aFe transmission pan?

Hello.

We do not see why it would not fit with the afe pan. The off road pipe was designed around the factory y pipe bends, etc.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

title says 3 inch

Question.... wouldn't it be better to go 4+ from the point where the 2 come together ?
this will decrease the back pressure on the turbo's makin them spool faster

Hello.

Keeping 3 inch at the merge will help keep low end torque, and the removal of the cats will free up the restriction they cause at higher RPM/power levels. We have made over 750 RWHP with the stock cats/Y-pipe. This off road just makes that power easier and at the same time increases peak power potential.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Tune required ? And what is the pipe diameter ?

Hello.

Yes, a tune is needed to turn off the rear 02 sensors upon installation.

The piping is 3 inch stainless.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello.

We do not see why it would not fit with the afe pan. The off road pipe was designed around the factory y pipe bends, etc.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Hello.

Keeping 3 inch at the merge will help keep low end torque, and the removal of the cats will free up the restriction they cause at higher RPM/power levels. We have made over 750 RWHP with the stock cats/Y-pipe. This off road just makes that power easier and at the same time increases peak power potential.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Hello.

Yes, a tune is needed to turn off the rear 02 sensors upon installation.

The piping is 3 inch stainless.

Way respond to everyone's but my question requesting proof.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@ Huck , i was waiting for that . I had already been looking into making these and this just cut me short . i have seen the same product make 10-14 whp on a 5.0 but never tested on a 6.2 It was stated they made over 750 hp with cats still in place, so they would have made 780 with out the cats ?And was that 30 hp gained only on a boosted application ? I'm curious as well since i literally was in the process of making these and still might if i can get the cost down a little bit with some different configurations

Last edited: