Please Welcome Apollo Optics to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Apollo4/6 are only 2" wide and 2" tall including the housing?

I think Nick got confused and meant 2 LED x 2 LED light. It's roughly 3" by 3" not including the bracket. Flush mounts will obviously be a little wider due to the faceplate being wider to allow room for the bolts to mount to your bumper.

I can get you a dimension with the bracket tonight if you would like. Or if you would like exact dimensions I have those as well.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion. Jordan is correct, I meant a 2 LEDs by 2 LEDs. I'll edit my original post with the update. Thanks for pointing that out, BAJASVT.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This looks exactley the same as my 40" Tortron unit (at least the housing does) are these made by the same company?

40" Deluxe Double Row LED Bar | Apollo Optics, Inc. | Premium LED Off-Road Lighting

For comparison:

40 inch 240W 9-32V LED Light Bar

We do not sell Totron products.

Our Deluxe series lights feature Lexan Polycarbonate lenses that resist cracking unlike reinforced/tempered glass.

Also, our light puts out 17,600 lumens, 3,200 more than the other brand.

Our light also features a powdercoated, UV-resistant finish that will avoid fading or discoloration from the sun unlike other anodized finishes that are prone to discoloration.