Yufeng, to link or not to link?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Loving that red cage and seat belts on the black on black. Sexy. Needs a black widow muffler to finish up the theme. :ROFLJest: seriously clean build tho guys.

NM156

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just awesome!!!! I know if you have to ask, you prolly can't aford it. So I won't.

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This truck turned out really nice, but I have to ask what's up with the windshield /\ bars? Is the camera angle making them look uneven or did someone measure wrong when it came time to tack them in? I've been in a few caged trucks and never seen those tubes purposely uneven.
Either way, this is a gorgeous truck. Nice job

-Rob

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This truck turned out really nice, but I have to ask what's up with the windshield /\ bars? Is the camera angle making them look uneven or did someone measure wrong when it came time to tack them in? I've been in a few caged trucks and never seen those tubes purposely uneven.

-Rob

Looks like camera angle/lenses distortion they look even in the first post.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

-Rob

Just the camera angle. We were racing against the sun going down for pics and didn't have a chance to sit and try to focus the camera.

-Jeff