When A Good Time Goes Wrong

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad everything worked out ok.

.......do you ever go out without tearing something up? lol

Actually we have been pretty much drama free the last few testing sessions so we were due for something stupid. Now what I'm really worried about is I handed the keys to Jeff to take on the Carson City Run this weekend without me being there. God knows what I'm in store for when and if, the truck makes it home next week.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I was exchanging some words with Jeff about the method beadlock vs standard. He was recommending the standard rim. I am thinking that lock would have been a helper. Lol

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually we have been pretty much drama free the last few testing sessions so we were due for something stupid. Now what I'm really worried about is I handed the keys to Jeff to take on the Carson City Run this weekend without me being there. God knows what I'm in store for when and if, the truck makes it home next week.

expect it to return pink matching his nail polish lol

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah I was exchanging some words with Jeff about the method beadlock vs standard. He was recommending the standard rim. I am thinking that lock would have been a helper. Lol

Actually beadlocks might have made the whole deal worse. The good news about the tire blowing off the rim is it saves load on the rear-end. Had I been running true beadlocks then that energy would have had to gone somewhere else.

The reason I don't run real beadlocks on the truck is because I had them in the past and couldn't stand how heavy and out of balance they seemed to be. I took them off after about 4 months of driving.

Jarrett