Week 2 Dirt Cheap December

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
freeshippingbanner1200x360copycopy_zps34906692.jpg

Ok everyone, week two of Dirt Cheap December Deals has arrived

We are offering free shipping on all purchases of $1200 or more now thru midnight of Dec 24th

In addition, All SVC Baja Front Bumpers are discounted 10% and are eligible to be used with the Free shipping coupon at checkout.

All V1 Baja Rear Bumper are also on special for 20% off retail price.

This sale will going until 11:59pm CA time 12/24/2014. All you need to do is type in promo code: XMAS at checkout to redeem your free shipping coupon.

All the bumpers are discounted and ready for you under their specific product section on our web site

Thanks again and we hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

SVC

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's Ok. I have come to the conclusion that I am not modding the raptor anymore. I am tired of the fake inflated prices and the "Good Deals" that are not. Just less of a Raptor Tax. I'm just going to drive the hell out of my Raptor as is and the companies can kiss my ass with all this crap.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too many good sales! But I think I just found my Christmas present to myself... hint, hint new front bumper.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FINALLY!!!....I just bought me a nice Christmas present. Thank you Jeff for all those days of trading emails and messaging back and forth.