The Tower by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This just got added to my list. I like how it contours better to the cab. Some look like they stick out a little from the front view.

Would 20 forward facing d2s be excessive? Lol

Just on your wallet

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

The back flip could go up to an extent and then be held up with a strap. Mike has a roll away cover that works just fine with this rack.

-Jeff

I like that I can stand on my F1 but I am hating that it will get in the way with any tower. Might have to change over to a roller. A 50" Baja Designs Arc forward and a 40" dual control towards the rear should provide plenty of light...

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
wow that looks great! i really like how the bends mimic the rear window

That was one of our criteria when building this thing. It has to flow with the truck and not look like an afterthought. Making a tower that has a rolled center with a massive bend and then back to rolled doesn't make it easy, but the extra time spent pays dividends in the looks dept.

Glad you like guys like it. We are working on a couple other skunk work style projects this month that should really grab all your attention.

Thank again,

Jarrett