The Tower by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

wow that looks amazing! that's probably the route im going to take. is the actual fender a good distance away from the bedside? the last thing I wanna do is make a whole in the bedside fender lol

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Yes, correct, 4 holes, an inch and a half in size. It's hard to tell they aren't factory with the linex in the bed now.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Here are the holes I cut to be able to access the hardware on my own. e9u3yhan.jpg5e7ygabe.jpgsyzetade.jpg

wow that looks amazing! that's probably the route im going to take. is the actual fender a good distance away from the bedside? the last thing I wanna do is make a whole in the bedside fender lol

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

hole