SVC Dirtcheap December Deals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
dirtcheapdecember_zpsbac96e7a.jpg

In the spirit of the holidays we would like to offer our customers some of the best savings of the year. Throughout the month of December we will be posting both weekly and daily Specials in this thread. These offers will only be available for a limited time as the special is posted. As an appreciation to all our Military service Men and Women all deals will be valid until January 1st. Make sure to continually check back often.

To Kick this sale off right we will be doing 20% off all Lighting and SVC Tower combos from now until December 16th.
DDDtower_zpseae3f6ce.jpg

Make Sure to Check out the Website for deals as well svcoffroad

Any Inquires please call our toll free number 888-976-5588
PM to place your order or emails can also be sent to [email protected]

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Crew at SVC

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And to think when I got the raptor I thought it was going to be easier on the mod budget then my drag and road race vehicles. Yep... I was wrong..

I Think we can safely say, We all thought that at one point. I Mean i was planning to go head to head with the TT's in Baja when I picked mine up. Instead I ended up with an empty bank account and a never ending mod list.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered yesterday, off to powder tomorrow morning and shipping next week! not bad. So everyone what should we discount next?