SVC custom bedrack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone just finished up a custom bedrack for our buddy Joe(scrapman) back east. Joe needed a bedrack to hold his 50qt yeti, 2 5gal gas tanks , 1 8gal tote , 1 spare, and a Raceco jack.

We are building these racks custom to tailor the buyers wants and needs. Each rack is hand built and can be setup however you would like.

eqebe5av.jpg

-SVC

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That looks really good!

Thanks Macman,

We're pretty happy with how it turned out. The key for the owner of the rack was he wanted easy access to the Yeti and still retain a good portion of the bed space. It mounts in and out of the truck with ease and each attachment point is simple to get to.

Thanks again

Jarrett

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will look a lot better once it hits ohio and it gets in the bed of my truck and don't forget the bumper please. Can't wait to dove tail the truck.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Man I can really use a Yeti.

They are nice additions to the truck I recommend one

Last edited:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't suit my personal needs but it looks great and glad to know you're taking customer needs and running with them.