SVC Baja V2 Rear Bumper Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Here are some preliminary pics of SVC-Offroads Baja V2 rear bumper that we have been working on. We have received numerous requests for a bumper that offers the most departure angle possible, yet still be able to run a trailer hitch. This request got us thinking, what if we morphed a trailer hitch and bumper into one seamless unit to achieve the desired results. After a few attempts, we have come up with a version that we are very pleased with. It looks amazing on the truck and is about as tucked up and away as humanly possible.

The Bottom of the trailer hitch receiver is nearly 27" off the ground on our shop truck and blends perfectly with 1.75" tube recessed under the tail gate. We opted for the prototype bumper to make a an aluminum panel fastened with Dzus buttons. We are still toying with making that plate solid, but haven't finalized anything yet, so if you want to offer an opinion on the matter, we are all ears...

Hope you all like it, and we will be sure to post more pics up when the Baja V2 Rear bumper is back from powder.

TheBattleRearBumper1_zpsd12fb358.jpg

TheBattleRearBumper3_zpsbe66aaee.jpg

Side view showing how tight tucked up this bumper really is.
TheBattleRearBumper2_zpsb46eea98.jpg

As always, thanks for looking.

SVC

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does the license plate mount?

I mean, I'm all for ride'n dirty, but I was just getting the question out there... :)

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love the look, but not the practicality.
For the real world I think we (I) need the corner protection.
Keep the lower part as is; move the upper main tube out to allow the wrap around the corner ( no loss of ground clearance)
For daily driving the spare has to fit in the OEM location.

Give me that and I guaranty I will buy it!

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love the look, but not the practicality.
For the real world I think we (I) need the corner protection.
Keep the lower part as is; move the upper main tube out to allow the wrap around the corner ( no loss of ground clearance)
For daily driving the spare has to fit in the OEM location.

Give me that and I guaranty I will buy it!

I was thinking the same thing regarding needing the corner protection. Other than that it's bad arse.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree on the corner protection. License plate mounting with light? And maybe nice for some place to mount a set of dually lights or similar size reverse lights.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With this bumper we decided to take a different approach, The BAJA V1 wraps around and still has one of highest approach angles on the market as well. This is just the proto-type so changes can be made. The license plate is either going to go on the right or left. If we do a steel plate, flush mount d2's could be added. Tomorrow we will be working on the fine details like trailer plug, lights, license plate etc.

-Jeff