Scotty's New Baja Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Scotty came to us a while back and was in need of a new bumper. When he's not down here playing in the desert, he does a bunch of off-roading and hunting up in Montana and is known for getting stuck once in a while. He requested a front bumper that fit better than his previous, has a ton of approach angle, plus some tow hooks with D-rings in case he needed to get yanked out.

scotty%20bumper%202_zpss6azk3ng.png

1500x994_scotty%20bumper_zpsqj15zrsd.png

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
digging the d ring / tow hook option

We've done a bunch of them over the past few years. If you guys ever have a special request, just ask and we usually can pull it off.

Jarrett

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Very nice. Now one of these days maybe a winch friendly version?

I think we can make this happen. If someone wants to donate the winch for a few days, I'm sure we can figure it out.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Love it - i really wish i had d-rings. Might have to upgrade :biggrin:

Just come down, we will weld them on and repowder the bumper for ya.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally! Recovery points!

Regarding the winch, you can pick up a recon winch with the standard mounting configuration (4" x 10") for about $450.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: