A Quick Introduction!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Whats up Everybody,

Jeff here from SVC, Some of you may know who I am some of you may not. My former floor sweeping position has made me famous among the raptor community. (Not to worry, I still pick up the broom every now and then). I took a short break from the forum but it feels great to be back!

I just wanted to introduce myself to those of you who do not know me. I will be handling sales and monitoring the forum to help with any questions and concerns around here.

If you have any questions about our products or are interested in a quote please shoot me an email or a pm and I will get back to you as promptly as possible. Don't forget to mention you are from the forum so that I can include our forum discount! I look forward to hearing from you guy/girls! Thanks in advance

Cheers,

Jeff ([email protected])

dfass16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome back! and might i add a smooth ordering process (just ordered a front bumper)

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
David,

Thanks for the smooth process! Can't wait to see the bumper on your truck!

-Jeff