qoute

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get a quote for a few parts.

SVC Baja front bumper w/ 30" light
SVC whipple package
Stainless works headers 6.2 Screw
Exhaust (prefer quiet) works with true duals
Raptor retrofit headlights
BFGoodrich Baja T/A 37x12.50x17 (is a 13.50 available?)
Labor

Few questions, I currently have Fox 3.0 coilovers up front, is the Fox DSC a direct bolt on to my current coilovers? If so I'd like to add those as well. I also currently have Deaver +3 on my truck but they're corroded pretty bad and I'd like to replace them with new ones.

Thank you,
Jon

[email protected]

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get a quote for a few parts. SVC Baja front bumper w/ 30" light SVC whipple package Stainless works headers 6.2 Screw Exhaust (prefer quiet) works with true duals Raptor retrofit headlights BFGoodrich Baja T/A 37x12.50x17 (is a 13.50 available?) Labor Few questions, I currently have Fox 3.0 coilovers up front, is the Fox DSC a direct bolt on to my current coilovers? If so I'd like to add those as well. I also currently have Deaver +3 on my truck but they're corroded pretty bad and I'd like to replace them with new ones. Thank you, Jon [email protected]

Quote is on its way.

OP
OP
ProjecT 9

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the deavers need to be re arched or are they just corroded?

Possibly re arched but the trucks new to me so I'm replacing some things for piece of mind.

Where you located @ProjecT 9?

I'll work a quote up and get it sent over.

Deer Park, tx 77536

Please add a new magtek rear diff cover too. Possible driveshaft needed with the added power? Also I'm interested in a rear bumper but would like something a little more than your current baja. Any new bumpers in the works?

Thank you.