New SVC Bed Support System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DC Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the next announcement from SVC was going to be the bolt on front bumper?

Looks like I will have to add this to the never ending list of mods.....This site is such a love hate relation ship. Time for some Raptor therapy!
:happy3:

DC

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I thought the next announcement from SVC was going to be the bolt on front bumper?

Looks like I will have to add this to the never ending list of mods.....This site is such a love hate relation ship. Time for some Raptor therapy!
:happy3:

DC

So here is a little sneak peak of the Baja V1 Front Bolt On Bumper.

1500x994-Baja%20V1%20Bolt-On%20Bumper_zpslnftcupf.png

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone

We are pleased to announce the SVC Baja Bed Support System with Integrated Optional Fluid Tray Holder and Fire Extinguisher Mount.

All info and pricing can be found on our website at SVC Baja Bed Support System

1200x360_bedsupport%20banner_zpsycel6psp.png

1500x994_MikeP%20Bed%20support_zpskbhi7epd.png

OH YEEEAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE, ALONG WITH MY BYPASS RACK!!!!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE FREAKIN' SWEET, MORE SVC GREATNESS BEING PUT OUT ON THE MARKET!

I thought i'd type in all caps just to make sure everyone can tell how stoked I am on getting more SVC products that are all made in house by the best in the great USA haha

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Pretty slick! Much better than my ratchet strap :biggrin:

lol I thought I was the only one who was holding it up with a ratchet strat, good to know I wasnt the only one.