Moving To A Bigger Shop!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

We wanted to give you all a heads up that we are in the process of moving into our new larger facility. The good news is that our new location is in the same complex as our old location, so if you could find us there, you will have no problem finding us now.

The new facility will feature a full second floor customer lounge with DirectTV and playstation, plus a private customer office space with internet and printing access for those who want to be productive while waiting for their ride to get finished up downstairs.

Once we complete the move and get organized, we are going to have an open house sometime in early October.

The new address is in our signature below, so please feel free to stop by at anytime to see the new shop .

Thanks again,

Jarrett

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool Jarrett just send me all your stuff and I'll make sure it gets to the new place.

juice

Reaction score
How about primitive sleeping and internet access aka cots like in Tokyo Drift! I need a place to keep a Raptor in Cali and fly out here and there; Jarret says "get the man a bunk"

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys. We are super happy about it, we desperately needed the shop space and a place for the consumer to relax. The only thing I ask is that everyone be a little patient with us if we are a little slow to emails and getting to the phone. Logistically we are trying to make this as seamless as possible, but that never seems to happen when you move.

Thanks again,

Jarrett

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I was hoping somewhere it would say we are moving to Texas. Congrats guys you make kick ass products I hopefully one day can afford.