Mint 400 and SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As we speak the General tire Mint 400 is on NBC. Those of you watching, notice Dale Dondel as the lead qualifier and the leading truck so far. You will also notice the name SVC on the L front of the truck along with SVC in the pits. These are the fellas behind some of your Raptor Modifications. The engineers and fabricators behind the Dales truck are the same in the development of SVC's parts for the Raptor. Having worked with SVC and Dales team, I noticed there is no messing around. They mean business on the course. What a highly qualified group to make such products for the Raptor! I'll also say I am proud to have SVC be a huge part of the development of my truck.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Kirk!
9u7y6u3u.jpg

Also thanks to Pat for the picture

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Being someone who raced this and didn't get covered, I wasn't really impressed with it.

What did everyone else think of the coverage?

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
They only covered the big, popular names (Baldwin, Gordon, Pastrana). Tavo finished second and was barely mentioned, same with Dondel. If they hadn't been in the top five during the race, I doubt they would have been covered.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was disappointed in coverage. Last time they covered the mint about a year ago was much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately they covered it like something that had to be spoon fed to the audience because they didn't think it was interesting enough on its own.