just keeps coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've called out SVC's great service in the past but they're at it again. In another post I mentioned that Jeff called me to personally walk me through the light tower install. which were it not for the call, would have resulted in a bad day for me and the tower.

this weekend, after seeing I post I made asking for help with a shock spaces question, he replied to my thread and then texted me the same info. this is awesome service..considering I bought the shocks from another vendor its beyond expectations.

I've bought a few things from SVC, the ABS, the light tower, the tune (Jeff if you're reading this I'm counting the minutes to Wendesday) Clear coated ABS canisters (soon I hope) and because of the service, I will buy more.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've called out SVC's great service in the past but they're at it again. In another post I mentioned that Jeff called me to personally walk me through the light tower install. which were it not for the call, would have resulted in a bad day for me and the tower.

this weekend, after seeing I post I made asking for help with a shock spaces question, he replied to my thread and then texted me the same info. this is awesome service..considering I bought the shocks from another vendor its beyond expectations.

I've bought a few things from SVC, the ABS, the light tower, the tune (Jeff if you're reading this I'm counting the minutes to Wendesday) Clear coated ABS canisters (soon I hope) and because of the service, I will buy more.

All tune orders will ship and email tomorrow. Our sct order is schuedled to arrive today finally after being lost for over a week.

-Jeff