Jarrett's Truck 2.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CuteKittenz_awwe Racing is one of the best motor builders I know about. Can't wait to see what they transform the 5.more into.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subscribed also. My 8.2L I meean 5.4 turned 100,000 miles a couple weeks ago and it needs some more grunt to keep up with the 6.2's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 96

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
upezy7ag.jpg

agune3y2.jpg

tahutanu.jpg

Well. There was a bucket of sand under the intake manifold, and I found a screw driver too. Finders keepers. Losers weepers! It's prolly Ransoms.

I have a set of valley heads that was going on some other dudes truck that decided not to have it built, so I'm sending those back in exchange for a super secret set of 329 heads that'll blow 6.2's out of the desert.
The entire rotating assembly is going to be some Frankenstein cool stuff.

Now watch this video....
Please
http://youtu.be/NO2cHJmDkBg

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No one is gonna comment on the killer video?

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

This is a stock fuel rail and injector set a2y9yqud.jpg

These little bitty holes spray a little tiny bit of fuel to make a stock 5.4 run
e3ytu6a4.jpg

I say, let's put some big kid injectors and a little more fuel through them

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

umudene8.jpg

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So badass! We are never gonna get him out of the thing, I see a 4 link and custom LT coming once it's back.

-Jeff

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What are the stock injectors? A 21lbs/hr or a 19lbs/hr?

What are you going to out in it? Some trick flow specialties TFX 36lbs/hr in that beast?