Baja Bumpers Being Built

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will there be a mount for a D-ring on each side?

Winch version?

We can mount a D ring on each side , as far as a winch goes we'd have to have one here for mock up purposes to see how it would fit

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
how did the install go for you? I'm really wanting one of these, but I don't know of a good shop to take it to to get done

In the next few days we will have a full install guide for you so that you can install this in your drive way in about 30 min.

-Jeff

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OilPatch,
What is your zipcode or nearest large city/town? We can send to any automotive shop and with some basic skills and tools they could install it..

how did the install go for you? I'm really wanting one of these, but I don't know of a good shop to take it to to get done

OilPatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OilPatch,
What is your zipcode or nearest large city/town? We can send to any automotive shop and with some basic skills and tools they could install it..

79705, but I would probably go to dfw or Austin to do the install, if it's not something I felt I could do myself. I'm not opposed to doing it myself, but it don't have any way of cutting the frame myself. Where i work we have welders that could do it pretty easy on the side for me if I knew exactly what to cut off. So I will check out y'all's Install instructions.

Side question, for the rear bumper you've mentioned, will it be able to retain the rear sensors, and will it have any spots for rear lighting?